Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract

FIXED
Fazer
Grafter
Fixes: 2

New Contract

My current Plusnet broadband contract ends on 21 June 2024 and on 1 April 2024 I received an invitation to renew my contract at a Special Offer price. I duly signed up for the new contract and received 2 emails confirming the details of the new contract including a start date of 2 April.  It’s now 12 days since that took place but if I login to my broadband account it still tells me that a change is in progress and the only details I can see are those for my old contract. How long should it take to update my online account to reflect the new contract details?

5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: New Contract

Hi there, sorry about the issue with that. I've fixed that for you as it looked like a product change became stuck for some reason. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Fazer
Grafter

Thanks for looking at that. When I login into my online account now it just shows my old contract details and is again offering me a renewal option. Does that mean I need to reconsider whether I want to renew my contract or will the previous renewal be honoured as offered by Plusnet on 1 April and confirmed by email?

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

Thanks for getting back to us @Fazer, I've opened a ticket on your account regarding the regrade of your service. Please take a look and reply directly to it if the information is correct. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Fazer
Grafter

@csmith94 as requested on 15 Apr 2024, I answered the ticket you raised but my account still has not been updated to reflect the fact that I started a new contract on 2 Apr 2024.  Furthermore, I have received a bill for the period 18/04/24 to 15/05/24 and this has been calculated based on the charges relating to my old contract. Could you please investigate and correct my latest bill with the charges that I agreed with Plusnet on 1 Apr 2024?

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

Fix

Thanks for getting back to me and I'm really sorry for the delay here, I've got your account sorted out and dropped an email to let you know all the action that has taken place.

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team