cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does Plusnet have to fix fibre broadband?

NikkiA

How long does Plusnet have to fix fibre broadband?

Had no broadband since the early hours of this morning. Reported it at 10am today and Plusnet said its a fault outside the property and they will put a ticket through for an engineer. How long do they have to fox my broadband? Currently live in a rural area and rely heavily on WiFi calling, no broadband and no phone signal (don't have a landline).

I checked the ticket and minutes after the call they said the "question is on hold until Monday"

Not ideal at all!!

Never had any issues with Sky in the 8 years I was a customer. Never a drop in connection.

3 REPLIES 3
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: How long does Plusnet have to fix fibre broadband?

@NikkiA   the  target time for any standard residential broadband repairs is 72 working hours - ie Sat/Sun are non working days, so ideally Wednesday or before, but depends on what the problem is.

HTH

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 8

Everything upstream from your master socket is owned and maintained by Openreach, not Plusnet. All any ISP can do is to request service, which will be done by Openreach as soon as possible when it suits them. Good luck!

Mike

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 493

Hi @NikkiA 

I'm really sorry to hear that your connection is down.

I can see Openreach fixed a fault on the line yesterday and your connection is back up and running now.

Is everything working okay?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team