Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images embedded in PMs are all but unreadable

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

Images embedded in PMs are all but unreadable

Though writing a PM looks much the same as writing any post, the same cannot be said about reading them.  It seems that the read / render of PMs is not as functionally rich as that of standard posts.  Whilst the loss of text formatting / spacing etc. is an annoyance, the in ability to 'open for view' embedded images, makes them rather unreadable.  Can this oversight please be fed back to lithium for correction?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

2 REPLIES 2
jaread83
Hero
Fixes: 81

Re: Images embedded in PMs are all but unreadable

Hi @Townman, from what I can see from sending a message to a test account, images do not have the ability to be opened in a modal box, is this what you are referring to? I can certainly flag this with Lithium if that is the case, just let me know before I send them an email.

Cheers

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

Re: Images embedded in PMs are all but unreadable

Hi Jack,

Yes, thanks, that is a precise engineering statement of the problem I see! Funny Thumbs_Up

Cheers, Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.