Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection dropping

Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Re: connection dropping

@RealAleMadrid 

That's fine. I just want to make the point to other readers that a 80Mbps sync speed  and a 1.8dB SNR is not by definition better that 76Mbps and 3dB.

In my case it most certainly isn't. I can't remember the exact figures but I think that the 1.8dB SNR and slightly higher sync speed resulted in my actual download speed about halving compared with 3dB.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Mav
Fixes: 517

@gromet wrote:

not sure what happened to my first post

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post got caught in the Spam Filter which has been released then removed as duplicate.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @gromet, in regards to the drops we're seeing from this side. It does look like you were seeing drops of more than 3 times in 24 hours as seen by the graph below which warrants us raising a fault on our suppliers side however, the last 4 days has shown a stable connection.

I'd advise then, monitoring the connection moving forwards and should you see the drops look to return then please get back to us and we'll happily help progress this further for you.

gromet
Hooked

Hi

I've been away for a week but left everything on in the house

I've checked the router logs and its not dropped since the 8th October, which was when i rebooted the router for the fireware update.

I'll keep monitoring from my end but looks like the issues i had over that few weeks may be resolved.

thanks for all the help and info 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to us @gromet with an update. Let us know how things go!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team