Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Already have a product change in progress'

FIXED
tennantwhovian
Hooked

'Already have a product change in progress'

Hello there!

I got a text message today saying my contract was running out soon and I wanted to move onto the Unlimited Fibre Extra offer/ option that I also got an email about. Whenever I go on the upgrade option it keeps coming up with 'something went wrong' and when I return to the home page a new message is there saying You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

Very confused as to what's happened as it wouldn't let me upgrade so I'm not sure if the request has gone through and I've been silly and double clicked or something? I've had issues in the past so a new account was made when we moved back in 2019 and they added a 1 after my username so that might be causing an issue? Please can someone look into this? Many thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

Re: 'Already have a product change in progress'

@tennantwhovian This is a recurring issue. For some reason best known to the wonderful accounting system, completed actions are not doing what it should and automatically clearing that notification. Either ring in and hope you get a first-line agent who knows what to do, or wait for one of the Help Team to pick this topic up and sort it for you.

John
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@tennantwhovian 

You could ring the Customer Options Team (0800 013 2632) who deal with recontracts etc., and explain the situation to them They will see if any actions you took went through and if not should be able to give you the same deal that you got the email for.

They should also be able to overcome the  Dashboard message if it is due to a glitch in the system.

That number is usually answered quite quickly.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

Fix

Hi @tennantwhovian 

I've got that sorted out for you now, if you give it another whirl that will be ok for you now Smiley 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
tennantwhovian
Hooked

Thank you all good now Smiley