cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find details of reported fault

JohnFol1
Grafter

Cannot find details of reported fault

Hi there, I initiated a fault report using a text message. Engineer visited today and I was able to log into my account and see a notification. I added a comment but cannot get back to the same screen. How do I find a list of support calls and/or view the current one? There is an outstanding question I'd like to follow up on
20 REPLIES 20
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

Re: Cannot find details of reported fault

@JohnFol1 Try this link to view your tickets:  https://www.plus.net/member-centre/login?p=search

John
JohnFol1
Grafter

That gives me "your bills", "your products", " your contract" plus "we have an offer for you" that links to an expired offer. No details of any support tickets...
jab1
Legend

Do you have a banner on your Member Centre 'home' page about an open ticket? If not, then there are no tickets to which you can reply.

I'm unable to check further for you, as I am no longer a PN customer - maybe someone who still is could help?

That was an old link - maybe it no longer works.

John
JohnFol1
Grafter

There was no option even when ticket open, just spotted a notification... I must be missing something obvious...
jab1
Legend

You will have to wait until someone else replies - as an ex-customer there are many areas I cannot access, and haven't needed to for the past 2.1/2 years.

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 437

@JohnFol1 if you login to the member centre first and then use the link https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search that should allow you to look at both open and closed tickets

@jab1 thanks for trying to provide the link

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JohnFol1
Grafter

That link works. It seems to be a one way update rather than something I can re-open or add comments to.
jab1
Legend

If the question is 'closed' you cannot add to it.

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

@JohnFol1 Whether you can update a ticket depends on its 'status.

If its an open ticket, if you click the 'view' and scroll down to the bottom is there not an 'i need to add more details' link?

As @jab1 says , if its closed , you cant add to it

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JohnFol1
Grafter

So how do I get it reopened as it's not resolved? Or how do I raise a new ticket where I can add a reference in i.e. not using a text message as there's no option to add details?
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

@JohnFol1 I'm afraid there's no longer any way for customers to raise 'tickets' 🙄

If the fault still exists then I'm afraid you need to contact support either by phone or use the text message facility again.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 111

@JohnFol1 I have rejected it and pushed it back to Openreach for you. I hope that helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
JohnFol1
Grafter

Nope, that doesn't help....

Engineer recommended getting a replacement modem hence the comments in the original ticket. The question is to Plusnet.....

Please cancel the ticket and advise
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

Engineer recommended getting a replacement modem

@JohnFol1 i'd take that with a large pinch of salt! OR engineers all too often blame the modem/router when they can't (or can't be bothered to) find any other fault. In my experience routers rarely deteriorate, yes they fail, but its a complete failure (usually of the PSU). Older routers may well give poorer wifi performance but in terms of dropping or losing connection they are really little worse than recent ones.