cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging after cancelled contract.

Uncu

Charging after cancelled contract.

Asked to cancel contract on telephone with customer services who said they would leave it to run out after end of contract which was over 3 weeks away. Commented I had paid that month so nothing more would be due. End July service ended as it should. Reminder then came about I had cancelled my dd and they wanted payment. Rang customer service as who said they would escalate it. Heard nothing and now they add more money A not paid it yet. As I explained there was no payment due - I even gave them the exact time so they could listen to the original call!!! Getting mad now and concerned my credit history may be affected for something I done owe! 🤦‍♀️
2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Re: Charging after cancelled contract.

@Uncu 

Did you get an email confirming the cancellation? Alternatively if you log in to your account is there a ticket on your account confirming cancellation?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

EmilyD
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 117

Re: Charging after cancelled contract.

Hi @Uncu. I’m so sorry for how long it’s taken to get back to you! We’re quite busy right now, so it’s taking longer than we’d usually like to get back to customers.

I'm sorry for the poor experience that you've had in regards to your account cancellation. I've had a look at your account and we don't appear to have a record of your cancellation request, I'm afraid. I'm sorry that this is the case. I'd recommend that you speak to our Customer Options team as they deal with cancellations and will be able to get this sorted for you. The team's direct number is 0800 013 2632.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team