Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with leaving requirements, please

FIXED
teddysmum
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Help with leaving requirements, please

I have already wasted days of my notice time, after being refused what I was offered and then staff being away (not their fault) and not receiving a useful promised response, yesterday. (Well I did get an email saying that it was noticed that an enquiry had been made).

Anyway I will make my decision tomorrow, being even spoiled for choice over two new providers.

I understand that, as I will not be going to an Openreach served company, I need to book the new company ,first and then arrange a cease with Plusnet. However, as my intended 14 days to end of term are partly used up, am I correct in assuming that I pay for 14 days from the the cease request (some in and some out of term) and then a cease charge ? I can't find a price for this.

Hopefully ,there won't be much to pay as the out of term payments have already been billed, but I aren't sure when my end of term date is, now, as the bill, probably wrong as I've found when changing contract in the past, uses a different date to split in and out of term dates, including only discounting my calls until 30th March when they were free for the duration. I had to start a new contract after a week, due to some information I was not given about security inclusion in the contract, but free calls should run to the end of term when I do then need to be charged. 

2 REPLIES 2
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 437

Re: Help with leaving requirements, please

and then a cease charge ? I can't find a price for this.

That's because there isnt a cease charge any more.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

teddysmum
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Help with leaving requirements, please

Fix

That's what I hoped. Thank you.