cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I believe I am being overcharged

FIXED
richardb4

I believe I am being overcharged

Hi, I have recently renewed on a 18 month contract for £19.99 plus mobile 100, so £22.99 a month. However this months bill is £38.06, but with only 50p of call charges, and next months is set at £34.56.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks alot, Richard

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Re: I believe I am being overcharged

@richardb4 

Have you looked at the breakdown of your bill? This should give you a full breakdown of charges.

I have never heard of Mobile 100, I guess that it's a legacy extra from way back? It sounds a bit like you are being charged for Anytime Calls to landlines and mobiles plus this legacy add on,.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

richardb4

@Baldrick1  Thanks for the reply.

The breakdown of the bill is definitely messed up. There are three line rental charges, the first and second cancel each other out, but the third is twice as much, ie: first is £13.27, second is -£13.27 and third is £26.53. The same is true of unlimited broadband, exactly the same lay out. It's like I have been charged for a month and a half.

100 Mobile minutes is because I don't have one of the inclusive call plans, we don't make enough calls for it to be worth it, so it gave the option of this for £3.00 a month, and as relatives are on mobiles it comes in handy sometimes.

The previous bill gave:

Line Rental £26.53

Discount -£6.54

Line Only £0.00

100 Mobile Minutes £3.00

Unlimited Broadband £14.57

Discount -£14.57

Caller ID £0.00

For a total of £22.99 which is what I signed up for. Call charges happen now and then, I am prepared for that but this month was only 50p. So I would have expected £23.49.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 493

Fix

Hi @richardb4 

I'm really sorry to hear this has happened.

I've looked into this for you and created a ticket on your account with the details.

As soon as I know more I'll let you know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
richardb4

@MatthewWheeler 

That's great thanks alot.