cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order issue, and no confirmation of new order

athompson12

Order issue, and no confirmation of new order

I called over a month ago (27th July) to set up broadband for a house that I've now moved into, which was meant to be available on the 10th august. This was pushed back to the 19th, and then never completed on the day. In order to get ANY information I had to spend hours in a phone queue (after being hung up on twice) just to be told the order wouldn't complete due to an error Plusnet had made during the order. I was told the order needed to be cancelled and reissued, which would be done for me. The order cancelled on Saturday, and AGAIN I had to phone up on the following Wednesday to even get the new order put in. Now I don't have and order confirmation or any messages regarding it, and I am sick to death of waiting in phone queues, just to be randomly hung up on, in order to get any update on this issue. 

Has the new order been lost too? Or should I also spend an hour of my day today calling for an update, or to get things moved along again?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
athompson12

Re: Order issue, and no confirmation of new order

Still haven't received anything, wondering if I ever will?

athompson12

Update: I've had a call from Plusnet this morning saying that the second order is now cancelled/re-ordered too. This is seriously impacting my work day, as i'm tethering using my 4g data (which isn't very good).

If I have to wait much longer, I will have to start telling my employer that I can no longer work due to the issues caused by Plusnet, which I don't think will go over very well. In that case i'll probably just cancel the order and switch provider if this doesn't get sorted soon.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @athompson12,

I'm very sorry for the delay in getting back to you here on the forums and I apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused. We've looked into this today and a phone line order has been committed for tomorrow. Once this has completed, we'll place the orders for the broadband and confirm the date this will complete once we've done so. If you have any further queries in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get back in touch and we will be more than happy to discuss them.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team