cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orderer internet 18 days ago, my order gets delayed.

ianletter

Orderer internet 18 days ago, my order gets delayed.

I ordered Plusnet internet on the 2 of September after some good referrals. I expected to received internet up to 7 days after this as advertised when I signed the contract. Two days later I got a notification that I will get it on the 20 of September, which I think is plain outrageous. I complained but ultimately all I got was "the date cannot be changed".

Today in the morning I get a text saying the date has been delayed, without any notification or information for the day it will finally arrive. Look at that, seems the day could be changed!

I still have a bill for a complete month. Not only that, but I had to spend money on bigger data packs for mobile data, since I need the internet for work. This is an horrible start for a company I heard was "the best in the UK".

Honestly, what is going on? How can it took so long and be so unreliable? I hope some solution is given.

2 REPLIES 2
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Orderer internet 18 days ago, my order gets delayed.

I think you will find that there is a 10 minimum time from ordering to go live as this is industry standard leadtime. Your delay maybe down to engineer availability,
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Re: Orderer internet 18 days ago, my order gets delayed.

Hi @ianletter I'm really sorry for the poor start with us, I've just had a look at your account and can see we've got an engineer booked to work on a line fault tomorrow for us. I'll make sure we follow things up with you as soon as we can after the visit.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team