cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router has not arrived

briarose

Router has not arrived

My Router was dispatched on September 8th and was due to arrive by September 12th (the date we also got an email from plusnet stating it has gone live). We still have not received the router.

I don’t know what is going on or when we will receive it. We do have delivery issues in our flat (our doorbell is broken) that have caused some delivery companies such as BPD to deliver to a collection place instead. I don’t know if this is what happened to our router or where it is as there are no real safe places to leave the router in my communal building other than at the stairs. Can I please have an update on the status as I have been waiting on the router since I ordered it on September 6th?
2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

Re: Router has not arrived

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Router to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: Router has not arrived

Hiya @brarose, 

I'm really sorry for the delay in your receiving the router, I can completely understand how frustrating this will be for you.  

We’re quite chocka right now, so it’s taking a little longer than I’d usually like to get back to customers and I'm sorry about that.

I can see that you have an active connection, has the router arrived?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team