cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 1 on old firmware

TiptreeJam
Hooked

Hub 1 on old firmware

I have occasionally glitches with my Hub 1 and just noticed it is still on firmware 4.7.5.1.83.8.263. Do I report this to Plusnet customer services or can I update it myself.
Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Re: Hub 1 on old firmware

@TiptreeJam 

You can’t update this yourself so you need to contact Plusnet, hopefully a member of the help team will come along and pick it up. It is not possible to update some early firmware so I would suggest that you ask for it to be replaced with a Hub 2.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

TiptreeJam
Hooked

Thanks for info. I did contact Plusnet via my online account but no response for 2 weeks and no response from them on here either. Probably time to look for a new provider Smiley
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

Have you tried calling them? (0330 123 9123)

John
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 111

@TiptreeJam I can give you a call and pop you through to the team if you want?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
TiptreeJam
Hooked

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I got a response from customer services via Twitter(X) and they told me to hardware reset my hub on the back with a paperclip. I did that and it loaded in the latest hub software. I just need to update some of the settings and connected device descriptions to what I had before the hardware reset. Thanks again.

TiptreeJam
Hooked

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I got a response from customer services via Twitter(X) and they told me to hardware reset my hub on the back with a paperclip. I did that and it loaded in the latest hub software. I just need to update some of the settings and connected device descriptions to what I had before the hardware reset. Thanks again.