cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Satisfaction : November 2007

The purpose of the Customer Feedback Survey is to facilitate a better understanding of what our customers think of the service they receive from the Customer Support Centre (CSC). Customer feedback will be utilised to identify areas for improvement within the department, it also provides a feedback mechanism on the performance of individual agents. 7254 surveys have been submitted (via email) to PlusNet customers that have called the CSC. 2.5% of the surveys were completed which represents a sample size of 0.4% of all customers that have had telephone contact with a CSC agent in the month of October. It is important to highlight these statistics in order to allow the data presented within this report to be taken in context. Although the results gathered from the survey are a random sample of customers that have spoken to a CSC agent, the results do represent a very small sample of the total calls handled within the CSC during the month. The graphs below represent a selection of the questions asked to the customers to demonstrate the differing types of feedback we receive each month. The graphs this month are slightly different to those last month but they still show the trend over the last 7 months so you can see for yourself which areas are going up or down. Some of the graphs will be the same as previous months but you may notice some missing or some new additions. The first graph is to show the different types of queries we receive into the CSC. You can see that the results for this month are not vastly different to last month and that there has been a gradual downward trend on the amount of technical calls received. The number of customer service or billing calls has increased for the 3rd month in a row. Nature of call Recently I've had the call wait time graph here, there will be a slight change this month with a simpler graph to show whether customers believe the call was answered in an acceptable time. As you can see October's results show that only 62% of customers believe their calls were answered fast enough, this is a key area within the CSC at the moment and we have more staff answering the phones during the busy periods. Call answered quickly One of the most important parts of a phone call is the greeting, this can set the tone for the whole call and can, in some instances, cause customers to become more relaxed or stressed. Looking from the graph it can be see that 88% of customers were satisfied or above with the greeting they received with only 6.7% saying they are unsatisfied with this. Agent greeting When you call through requesting technical support or help with a billing query you need to feel as though the person helping you is confident in what they are doing. Over 89% of customers that completed the survey felt the agent's level of confidence was satisfactory or above, only 6.7% thought the person dealing with their query was not as confident as they should be. Agent level of confidence Customers are at the heart of our business and the way we approach things, therefore it is important to ensure that customers are happy with the people they dealing with. The next graph shows the satisfaction score given to the agents on the phones last month and as you can see it is favourable on the whole. 87% of customers were satisfied with less than 8% voting the other way. I look forward to showing 90% on there next month Wink Overall agent rating First time fix is a big thing here at PlusNet, we’d prefer to get the customers problem resolved on the first contact rather than you having to call in multiple times. You may have seen last month there was a graph to show whether the issue was resolved on the first call, this time I've decided to post a graph showing how important you, the customers, think first time fix is. First time fix A large part of the way we offer support is through our community approach and the help assistant, both of these offer huge amounts of help for customers. However each month the survey still comes back with some results showing that customers don't know what the help assistant is, if you aren't sure yourself have a look at http://help.plus.net to see the vast amount of different areas we cover. Now we come to what I believe is one of the most important indicators on the survey, the overall service satisfaction. It is worthwhile taking into account that this survey is only distributed to customers that call in and therefore, more often than not, it means that they have a problem or questions about their service. With all this taken into account I’m happy to say that the overall customer satisfaction score is 63%, this is a slight increase on last month and we are continuing to drive this higher. Overall service I hope this blog has given a good account of how we take feedback on board, I look forward to showing you more improvements next month. Chris.

0 Thanks
0 Comments