cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Satisfaction: September 2007

The purpose of the Customer Feedback Survey is to facilitate a better understanding of what our customers think of the service they receive from the Customer Support Centre (CSC). Customer feedback will be utilised to identify areas for improvement within the department, it also provides a feedback mechanism on the performance of individual agents. 9425 surveys have been submitted (via email) to PlusNet customers that have called the CSC. 1.7% of the surveys were completed which represents a sample size of 0.5% of all customers that have had telephone contact with a CSC agent in the month of August. It is important to highlight these statistics in order to allow the data presented within this report to be taken in context. Although the results gathered from the survey are a random sample of customers that have spoken to a CSC agent, the results do represent a very small sample of the total calls handled within the CSC during the month. The graphs below represent a selection of the questions asked to the customers to demonstrate the differing types of feedback we receive each month. I'll use the same set of graphs as last month so we can do a fair comparison of how the CSC has performed. The first graph is to show the different types of queries we receive into the CSC. As you can see this is still predominantly technical and faults calls, this is what we expect to be the main categories and the graph shows this to be the case. Nature Of Call The next graph is to show the call answer speed in the support centre. As you can see from the graph we have managed to pull the number of calls waiting over 10 minutes drastically lower than last month, this is a credit to the CSC who have worked extremely hard to get this figure lower. We are continuing to work on this and I hope that next month I can report on another improvement. Answer Time When there is an extended wait time there should be a message placed on the telephone menu system to advise customers of this, as you can see the number of customers saying this message was present has increased, however there are still too many saying ‘no’. We need to make sure that this message is as clear as possible. Extended Wait When a customer calls through regarding an account query, we have to verify that they are who they say. In order to do this we perform varying data protection checks; this is usually in the form of password confirmation. The graph shows this is a pretty consistent figure at around 91% of customers saying they were asked a DPA question. In my opinion I don't actually think that 9% of customers are not asked for this, it could well be that they don't realise that the CSC agent has performed this check. DPA checks The percentage of customers happy with the resolution offered by the agent on a call is at 73.7% this month, this is an improvement on 70.7% last month. We are currently reviewing and rewriting the training offered to new starters, this should help this figure increase in the coming months. Agent Resolution Resolving issues as early as possible is one of the areas we regularly assess and try to improve, we are aiming to get each ticket or call resolved on the first touch whereever possible. The graph shows that this figure has improved this month and we are continuing to drive this forward. The previous month was at 60.5% of queries resolved in the first call, this is now at 67.1%. Resolved First Call As can be seen from the graph, the percentage of customers ranging from fairly-extremely satisfied has climbed to over 77%. This is an improvement from 72.6% from last month and shows the CSC are performing well. The focus in the CSC remains on first time fix, quality of responses and call resolution. Overall Service I hope this blog has given a good account of how we take on board feedback, I look forward to showing you more improvements next month. Chris.

0 Thanks
2 Comments
2 Comments