cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Ticket Ratings

Support Ticket Ratings

Support Ticket Ratings

Hi all! Best introduce myself as this is my first posting. I'm Jonathan and I work with Pete and the chaps in the Development and Web team. Here's an update on something we're really proud to get published. Every support ticket that is raised on an account can be rated by the account holder to let us know what they thought of the support they've received, and now we have a summary of the results of those ratings:  http://www.plus.net/support/service/ticket_ratings.shtml This information is useful for many reasons, not least because it allows our Support Team to see how we are doing and by looking at poorly rated responses, they can see what areas of support need improving. Every support ticket that receives a 'disappointed' rating is reviewed to make sure that everyone is doing their jobs as best they can. If training is required, it is given. If support information needs updating, then the necessary tasks are raised to make sure that's done too. Like I said, this is something we're proud to get online, because it's only fair that you can see how we do the job we do. So remember, if you have need to raise a support query online, please rate the response you are given, because it's essential we get things right for everyone and it feels great when we're told we're doing so!

0 Thanks
0 Comments