cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Offer email !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mutley
Dabbler

BT Sport Offer email !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eMail arrived this morning,  shame,  i actually thought plusnet tried to avoid offering the BT\openreach resold services and tried to offer something different but i guess not. 
Its also disappointing this email comes out to somebody (and im sure i'm not the only one) that has no intention of getting sky,  i work 12 hours a day 7 days a week so have zero justification for getting sky. 
So plusnet,  are you going to offer anything to "non-sky" customers or leave us feeling like second rate customers because we dont have sky - of which sky has nothing to do with you !. 
1 REPLY 1
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: BT Sport Offer email !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mutley,
I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with the BT Sport offering. We don't specifically avoid offering services that might be attractive to our customers regardless of where they come from.
You're opted in to get notifications from us, which is why you've received the e-mail. There is no way for us to know whether or not this service is relevant to you or even if you're interested in it. I appreciate you may have no intention of getting Sky, however, no Sky subscription is required, all you need is a Sky Box and a Sky Viewing Card (If you don't have a Sky Viewing Card, we can arrange for one to be sent out).
We've just started our own TV Trials, we'll keep you posted as and when we have further details on this for you.