cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation policy

rathodjr

Cancellation policy

Canceled broadband services on phone and account closed and internet discontinued in 12 hours.
However the agent had said the services will remain live for 14 day during the notice period. But no refund made such expeditiously from the monthly charges paid.
5 REPLIES 5
ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

Re: Cancellation policy

@rathodjr 

Hey, I'm sorry to hear you've left us. I've popped a ticket on to your account explaining this a little bit more. You can view this here https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=233726445. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
rathodjr

Tried the link and got error message:We were unable to access your ticket information. View wizard: next link says
Help Assistant
We're sorry, but you can no longer ask a question through the Help Assistant.
ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

@rathodjr  You should also be able to see my response on the email notification of the ticket as well. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

@rathodjr 

Your report is consistent with a failed redirection AFTER logging into the portal.

Logging into the portal should show an "attention" bell top right, which should indicate that you have an open question and present a link to follow.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

There's a full stop at the end of the link in post #2 which I suspect is breaking the link.