cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Satisfaction?

mlmclaren
Grafter

Customer Satisfaction?

How satisfied are you with the products, performance and customer service quality offered by Plusnet right now?
13 REPLIES 13
picbits
Rising Star

Re: Customer Satisfaction?

I've had to call them a couple of times in the couple of years I've been with them. Never had a problem and actually got through in record time.
This was quite early on in my contract though - my service has been pretty stable and reliable so have had no need to get in touch in the last year.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

another perennial, worthless poll. they pop up quite frequently.
the forum is pretty much the place where people come to moan so is bound to be skewed towards the negative side.
given that there's less than 30,000 accounts here and few active posters your poll really isn't going to prove anything.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
mlmclaren
Grafter

I'm sorry you feel my poll is less than useful but I'm not aware I made any statements to why i started it or what I intended to do with the results either.  Smiley
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Do a search, it's a thing new members come up with regularly  Smiley
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
mlmclaren
Grafter

That's Nice  Smiley
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

The question is - as all surveys are - skewed to get the answer the questioner wants.  "I currently have a problem" against measures of happiness seeks to avoid an answer "I have a problem but I'm - whatever - about they way it is being handled".
The options as offered presume (or will have the interpretation) that the respondent is not happy with the level of Plunet service.  The questions are shallow as they provide no insight as to the nature of problems.
For example, I presentky have a problem with a difficult new service (to non-served premises) provide of phone & fibre.
BTOR fibre availability went NA.
PlusNET placed the order, which proceeded for install, then realising it is NSP BTOR changed it to survey with no confirmed date.  They put the update date back a week.  They then turned up unannounced to do the survey.  The survey report of works required bears little resemblance to the on site discussions.  I await an update from BTOR via PN.
Do I have a problem - Yes
Am I happy with the way PlusNET is managing it - Yes they are doing the best possible given the absence of information from their suppliers.
Am I extremly dissatisfied with an unhelpful monopoly supplier who believes they are untouchable - yes I am!
Am I happy that CEOs of PlusNET in particular and all ISPs in general are doing enough to force BTOR to perform better - no, but as I noted above BTOR is untouchable - not even the government's public finance committee can hold them to account.
If you want to see change - write to your MP to demand that Ifcom grows balls and implements immediate sanctions against BTOR - because no one else can.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

mlmclaren
Grafter

The "Final" count for the Plusnet Customer Satisfaction Opinion Pole has been done and I will no longer be counting any votes.
Vote's on Plusnet's Forums came in at 74/26% with Happy scoring at 26 and unhappy scoring at 9 based on 35 votes.
While over on ThinkBroadband's Forum the votes came in at an equal 50/50% with Happy and Unhappy scoring at 10.5 votes based on 21 votes.
Overall 65% said they where happy with Plusnet's service/s while 35% said they weren't.
Thanks for your time Smiley
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

36 people voted, which makes your poll absolutely useless.
mlmclaren
Grafter

How's that then!
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

I think your poll is a waste of time because a large proportion of people are on these PN forums precisely because they have a problem. So what was the purpose of your poll exactly  Crazy
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
mlmclaren
Grafter

Purpose of the poll was to get an idea of what people of a technical mind thought of the service..
It hasn't been a waste for me... I'm not sure what you thought I was going to do with it but it isn't some big attach on Plunset it was just my own curiosity... I can confirm that I got some very different answers from people on this forum to thinkbroadbands...
Anyway.. thanks to those who contributed and meh to those who don't like it!
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

Quote from: mlmclaren
How's that then!

you think 36 people gives a valid representation?
do you know anything about statistical analysis?
ps, i added a false answer, just to screw the results.
i wonder how many others did that Wink
mlmclaren
Grafter

Quote from: mlmclaren
Purpose of the poll was to get an idea of what people of a technical mind thought of the service..
It hasn't been a waste for me... I'm not sure what you thought I was going to do with it but it isn't some big attack on Plunset it was just my own curiosity... I can confirm that I got some very different answers from people on this forum to thinkbroadbands...
Anyway.. thanks to those who contributed and meh to those who don't like it!