Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have Plusnet got your full support

TORPC
Grafter

Re: Have Plusnet got your full support

Quote from: BRABUS
Plus Net have got it right and many other UK business are starting to realise this and are bringing their call centres back.

What other UK businesses are factually brining their call centres back to the UK, and where is the proof etc ?Huh
AdamClytn
Dabbler

Nope, well not yet anyway.
4-5 weeks with a shocking line.
5 days on from a engineer visit and still no update or reply.
1 cancelled fiber appointment (which they don't tell you about until you question it). Got another booked in for Wed so we shall see. 
I wouldn't have so much of an issue if you could get through to actually talk to someone, tickets didn't take 3/4 days to get replied to and your forum threads didn't get ignored whilst most others around you get answered.
The worst experience of any ISP so far but hopefully things turn around on Wednesday (not really holding my breath). 
rbel
Grafter

I have been with Plusnet for nine and a half years and until the advent of FTTC and the big marketing drive resulting in more queries and complaints than they can handle, I have been happy to recommend them.  Following my experiences of the last five months I would no longer recommend them.  I do know that they are opening another support operation in due course but I am commenting on the current state of affairs.
Against an estimate of 31 Mbps the actual FTTC speeds are currently 12 Mbps down and 0.6 Mbps up (it was 16 Mbps down but it has now dropped and nobody knows why and no-one can explain the extremely low up speed).  I do appreciate that the issue is down to BTW and Openreach, however, as my FTTC agreement is with Plusnet and not their suppliers, I have to look to them to do their utmost to resolve the problem.
Unfortunately communications between Plusnet, BTW and Openreach and within Openreach have proved to be appalling, which is somewhat ironic given the business they are all in.  The lack of a clearly defined and effective fault escalation process is surprising in a modern customer facing organisation. The reluctance of Plusnet management to become actively involved has been one of the biggest disappointments (just passing everything down the line to the poor chap at the bottom of the ladder).
It has been very evident throughout that Plusnet support and complaints staff have been so over-burdened with the recent faults and complaints workload that it is unlikely that the issue has received the necessary amount of sufficiently skilled and committed input from Plusnet.
Very sad.
Apprentice
Grafter

I don't have any problems with my line connection to the exchange and the indoor wiring to sockets is OK,  PN supply the broadband without any problems and the billing is OK .......... all is great so far therefore I am happy to give them my support.
However like the majority I do expect the current issues with CS to be improved vastly before not too long just in case I too have to make use of the customer services via the telephone sometime soon.  Wink
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

I have had nothing but excellent service from PN in the 4 years i have been with them  Wink
Especially with the helpfull staff and customers who are regular on these forums  Cool
Keep it up Kiss Kiss
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
baileymontblank
Dabbler

I was to be connected to fibre on the 27th Dec,AND Im still not connected HELLO!!!!!!!
TORPC
Grafter

I am afraid & hoped I would not be having to say this, However
From what I have seen & encountered from the lack of support & input from PlusNet Staff, not responding after members answer their questions, I am appalled to say the least, & are sure others feel the same Sad Sad Sad
Therefore I am on the verge in retracting my original statment
Please PlusNet do not force my hand & make me change my mind............