cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - Extremely Confused.com.......

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: New Customer - Extremely Confused.com.......

they did that to me in November, there rubbish billing system has already taken it, when you get confirmation that it has been taken, they then condescend to repay your bank direct, and that takes another 5 working days
Andrew_B
Grafter

Hi  v70ben, sorry this has happened.
I'm replying to your ticket now.
v70ben
Grafter

Quote from: Andrew
Hi  v70ben, sorry this has happened.
I'm replying to your ticket now.

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your prompt response - it's much appreciated.
However.....
Sorry about this, unfortunately a payment request has already been submitted to your bank, so it is 'too late'.
As soon as the payment is confirmed then we'll refund, unfortunately this will take a few days.
I'll place the ticket on hold until we can make the refund for you.
Kind regards,
Andrew
(INTERNAL NOTE)
Customer has been double billed for line rental, ticket on hold, please check that payment has cleared and action refund once it has.

That's not acceptable.
With a variable direct debit the originator (PlusNet) must provide enough advance notice of the amounts and dates of payment, or any changes to them, in sufficient time to allow the customer to raise any queries prior to payment. This is defined as at least ten working days from receiving the notification.

You have not done the above.
You have been notified, when the Direct Debit goes through, I WILL apply for an immediate refund, as per the terms and conditions of the AUDDISS Direct Debit guarantee scheme - you can then re-set it up and ensure you take the correct amount.
Quote from: pierre_pierre
they did that to me in November, there rubbish billing system has already taken it, when you get confirmation that it has been taken, they then condescend to repay your bank direct, and that takes another 5 working days

It's a shame the billing system is so cr*p.... and it needs sorting out to be honest.
Everything else is great, it's the small stones that make your feet hurt.....
I'll give PN this - they at least engage with the customers via this forum and attempt to resolve issues.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

they did this to another person recently who suffered bank charges as a result, PN have had to refund those and it was a lot more than PN snatched
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
Sorry for the delayed response, christmas festivities got in the way.
Looks like someone has issued a refund to you already.
v70ben
Grafter