cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Plusnet Customer order not being tracked in topcashback

Mand
Grafter

Re: New Plusnet Customer order not being tracked in topcashback

@ritz, there's not a great deal more I can tell you without specifics from quidco as to where they think it was declined. Basically we have a web portal we login to and all affiliate sales are logged there (usually around 15 mins after signing up). We validate them once a month (to prevent fraud and to make sure the process is efficient). When we first looked at this your account wasn't logged under the quidco sales, so we emailed them to see what was happening. It then showed so we validated it. Smiley
There's a separate process for disputed transactions.
@boardmattplusnet, we've manually validated yours now too, so should all be sorted. Smiley
boardmattplusne

@ Mand - I take my hat off to you Mand! Just as you put your message up I got an email from Topcashback saying I had been awarded the cashback and it was in my account, I would have replied yesterday but I had a very important meeting with a beer in the sunshine, so thought i'd leave it until today to reply! So Thanks very much for your help you were spot on!
@ Mand & Bob - Thanks very much for your positive, can do attitude, I know I'm even happier that the result was good, but you also keep me well informed about what you were trying to do. I had a not so nice experience with emails to and from your customer service department only a few days earlier, who where not helpful and there advice was to be patient. Unfortunately for you, that now means any future problems will bypass customer service and come straight to the forum.
Thanks again for your help guys
Matt
Mand
Grafter

Beer and sunshine is always more important. Cheesy
Glad to hear things are sorted. Smiley