cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No MAC after 7 days - tearing my hair out.

mikko
Grafter

Re: No MAC after 7 days - tearing my hair out.

Some good cuckoos at Surfanytime.net where I'll be getting;
ADSL2+ (up to 24 Mb/s),  "100% no transfer limits, no port blocking, no throttles......just pure Internet", Free migration (no setup fees of any kind), unlimited bandwidth usage, 30 day contract, no "exit" fee if I migrate away. Geographical 01 or 02 phone number for all contact purposes, and provision of MAC online.
All for £19.99/month.
This one flew over the nest and signed up (before 31/12/09 when the offer was still there).
Listen out for my first call in Spring!!
gswindale
Grafter

100% no transfer limits, no port blocking, no throttles......just pure Internet

I'll be interested to see that once they reach a critical mass of customers.
There is only so much time/money they can throw at it before something reaches breaking poing.  I think they may need to have a read of some of the postings around (not just here) on the true cost of supplying broadband.
reserved
Grafter

Quote from: mikko

This one flew over the nest and signed up (before 31/12/09 when the offer was still there).

Offer still showing on their home page Special offer until 31st Dec 09 even though it's 4 January 2010 Huh
mikko
Grafter

It was showing (visually, on the web page) on Jan 4th but it wasn't there in the sense that it was no longer. available to be signed up for.
If you see what i mean.
mikko
Grafter

BTW It's much better now than it was when it wasn't so good as what is now. My internet DL limits, that is.