cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone and Fibre install scheduled for today

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Phone and Fibre install scheduled for today

Bt engineer phoned me up to say he's running late and he'll be here for quarter past 1. He still hasn't shown up.
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Well at least he had the courtesy to phone so you at least know that he's on the way. (Assuming of course that he has the correct address!!)  Undecided
Anonymous
Not applicable

As expected BT are denying that the engineer has spoken to me and again it's another no show and I'll have to get another appointment (#3). How many appointments will it take for me to get the install sorted?
tijara33
Pro

Time after time after time, BTOR are causing problems. I'm amazed & disappointed that they're allowed to get away with it.  Angry
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Spammeh3,
I can see our provisioning team are on top of this for you and (another) engineer appointment will be expedited for you, though I appreciate this still isn't good enough. We'll make sure to feed back to our suppliers about this, and yet again we're sorry this is going on so long.
tijara33
Pro

We'll make sure to feed back to our suppliers about this, and yet again we're sorry this is going on so long.

Matt, does your "supplier" i.e. BTOR, ever either apologise or explain as to why these missed appointments happen & are a constant source of both frustration & inconvenience for PN & in particular your poor, p**sed off customers?
RJM
Rising Star

Do, Sky have the same problems with them?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It's possible that they do, however the front line staff that we call up to talk to or echat (IM basically) with either rarely have access to these notes or are generally a bit on the defensive Wink
@RJM I believe so, yes - I suspect all providers who resell BT services have run into delays at some point. I don't often look in the other providers' forums on thinkbroadband very often but I daresay there'd be similar threads in those.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got another appointment for today - I hope they show up this time. It's the 4th day I've taken off work.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Phew the bt engineer is here in my home doing the install now.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Thanks for the update and I'm glad to see that the installation has since completed.
Thanks for your patience and I'm sorry for the initial delays.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team