Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renegotiated Fibre contract

maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

Renegotiated Fibre contract

I recently called COT to see what was on offer. I was given a good deal, which is recorded in My Questions (Question #109030448). However, the agent I spoke to said I would receive confirmation of the offer in an email, and in fact the Question is worded as though it was sent as an email. But I haven't received it. I have however been sent an email asking me to take part in a survey relating to my recent experience in contacting COT.
I would prefer to trust my email archives to preserve the record of the offer made, as I would only be able to query any Questions only up to a year ago, and the new offer contract runs for 18 months.
I also added a couple of queries to the Question, but as I understand it this is not now a formal support route and I shouldn't expect a response. The queries I raised are
Please could you confirm that
a) the Anytime call package increase from £5 to £6 does not come into effect until the first bill after 2nd September, i.e 21/9/15 as the 21st of the month is my billing date.
b) that the £16.99 line rental does not come into effect until my current LRS expires on 20/2/16.
Thanks

Otherwise the experience of renegotiating my contract was fairly straightforward, although it took 20 minutes to get through on the phone. The agent answered all my questions and the revised offer was reasonable.
Please could someone at Plusnet find out why I didn't receive the email and provide an answer to my queries.
My other car isn't a Ferrari
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Re: Renegotiated Fibre contract

Hi maranello,
I can't answer your specific questions directly but I will chase up a response from sales for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team