cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should Plusnet suspend all advertising?

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Should Plusnet suspend all advertising?

Since I started this poll things have got much worse:
[quote=http://csc.plus.net]
When a customer raises a query by phone or through the Help Assistant, we raise a 'Question' (also known as a Ticket) on
their account. We aim to close all Questions within 24 hours.

Average closure timeTarget closure time
2 days, 2 hours, 36 minutes and 1 second                24 hours

Last updated: January 20, 2014, 9:30 am
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
chrcoluk
Grafter

I rang up plusnet yesterday about 8.40am whilst preparing food expecting to be on hold, and the message indeed said the queue is 15 mins due to a high call volume.  I almost spit out my coffee when they answered after 5 rings, a first for plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

During the daytime, Mon-Fri we've seen a marked improvement in call answer times. Calls outside of these times and ticket responses still need to be improved.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jelv
Seasoned Hero

How often is the average ticket closure time supposed to be updated? It hasn't been updated since Monday!
Chris
Legend

Daily, Monday to Friday at the moment. We missed yesterday as I wasn't around.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jelv
Seasoned Hero

Quote from: Chris
During the daytime, Mon-Fri we've seen a marked improvement in call answer times. Calls outside of these times and ticket responses still need to be improved.

I've noticed a couple of posts this morning referring to over one hour waiting times and looking at the ticket response average that has dropped significantly. Have resources been moved from phones to tickets?
Chris
Legend

Looking at the call waits at the moment, the longest is for tech support at around 15 minutes. all of the others are under 2 minutes. I'm wondering if the hour+ waits were prior to me getting here as I've been watching the waits since then.
jelv
Seasoned Hero

Ticket response times haven't changed much since I started this poll!
jelv
Seasoned Hero

Six months on and things still haven't got back to where they should be and the number of mistakes being reported on here seems to be getting worse.
I still think they should suspend advertising and stop making offers until they have sorted out support.
I wonder if anyone who voted on this poll has changed their mind?
TORPC
Grafter

Nope, as have not been given or seen any reason, to make me change my mind, atm
I thing it is a simple case that PlusNet has gotten to big & can not cope, like most forms
So much for all these alleged improvements, like the new call centre / CEO Andy Baker, etc
Still not here any more in relation to CEO Andy Baker, even though we were promised......... In that threads last input by the DCT
Quote from: Chris
Andy understands the frustrations and challenges facing us and you all, it's up to me to make sure that these don't slip out of sight and that I'm continually providing useful feedback from the posts in this forum and across social media.

Well it sure, has not gone the way it was planned so far to date
Edit:

Perhaps to not refer to "Doing you Proud" for a while would be a good idea, as currently that is a misrepresentation of PlusNets sad decline
I don't know about ironing out all the escalated issue(s) a good (old fashioned Steam Roller) would most likely suffice
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

IIRC   The last time this scenario was playing,  ALL investment in improving the Service was under restriction as the Value of the Company was inflated prior to the BT takeover.
Now I'm no conspiracy theorist, but there just has to be an underlying reason why so many problems affecting Back Office; Provisioning; Finance; Network are in the "Tomorrow" file?
The DCT guys'n'gals are doing a sterling job propping up the lack of Senior commitment,  but 'Sorry'  has now lost most of its value through too frequent use.
Some visibility of Andy Baker's plans to keep the ship afloat are overdue.
M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Lodge01
Grafter

Voted - YES.
Offer full refunds & the option of termination of contracts (without penalties) with immediate effect.
noname
Grafter

Voted - yes
I used to be with Plusnet years ago, and they were absolutely great, what happened whilst I was away?
petecov44
Grafter

Voted yes.
There appears to be a new CEO every month these days. And new customers looking at the support stats won't even entertain the idea when the longest wait time is (as I type this) 7 days, 22 hours, 25 minutes and 18 seconds.
We know it's a fault . (I've never seen a business call wait anywhere near 2 minutes and 8 seconds in all the time I have been with/worked for PN)
They don't know it's a fault. So maybe something saying it is on the page might help?
Just a suggestion.
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Voted yes.