cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some good feedback

james203

Some good feedback

I thought i would post some good feed back.
I moved to PN from BT as after 2 years! of intermitent internet and a 250 page document that has been sent to ofcom and watchdog with all the problems i had with them. 
And yes I know PN is owned by BT but so far so good only been using PN for about 2 Weeks now but had a steady connection of 3.5mb witch has been better than BT which had a problem holding a connection even for an hour.
I have been reading some of the comments here and some of them look a lot like the problems i was having with BT so i'm hoping that that PN has not caught the the infection of BT as I dont think my patance would hold on that long again.
But A Well done to PN esp the sales adviser that helped me and was able to answer all my questions
Grin
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Re: Some good feedback

Hi James,
Thanks very much for the feedback. In particular I'll make sure the sales agent gets adequate recognition.
I have been reading some of the comments here and some of them look a lot like the problems i was having with BT so i'm hoping that that PN has not caught the the infection of BT as I dont think my patance would hold on that long again.

Where as we are part of the BT group of companies we aren't BT. I do hope things continually go go smoothly for you..
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team