cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unusual Error when trying to use chat in Firefox 46.0.1 - claims I am in incognito mode

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

Re: Unusual Error when trying to use chat in Firefox 46.0.1 - claims I am in incognito mode

Jim - may be its one for @PlusnetLiam to pipe clean.  The implementation of Chat ought to have (up front) provided guidance on what functionality needs to be not inhibited for chat to work as intended.

Regardless, having had an issue (which inhibits what is now the primary route to support) pointed out to them, Plusnet staff ought to have done a better job of fielding this issue.  No touch here for 6+ weeks is simply not good enough.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Unusual Error when trying to use chat in Firefox 46.0.1 - claims I am in incognito mode

Oldjim wrote:

Now why couldn't Plusnet staff pointed this out as I requested in the previous post

Isn't that expecting too much these days Tongue  It would be nice if they respond to tell us what action they have or will be taking to resolve this, but I doubt it ! They don't even respond when you request some input when helping a customer, so that one can provide further constructive help. So frankly I don't think that there's much hope Sad

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Anotherone ,, You are not alone Sad 

PN / Lithium are just playing lip service to customers , With no intention of fixing anything

Hopeing a SORRY will suffice

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .