Did you mean: 

No internet connection

FIXED
gdp007
Grafter
Fixes: 1

No internet connection

Hello,

This morning when trying to access the internet through my phone and iPad I was receiving the message that ‘no internet available’. The hub was running ok with blue light showing. I used the plusnet ‘bot’ to check the line. That said there was no problem with the connection. The internet now seems to be working ok. So, I’m just curious as to why all apparently seems ok but internet access has been intermittent for the last few hours?

5 REPLIES 5
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 98

Re: No internet connection

Fix

Hiya @gdp007 

I'm sorry you are having an issue with your connection. 

The issue should now be resolved, please can you reboot the router and try to connect. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Mark63
Rising Star

I had the same, my internet connection died at 03:52 this morning, I noticed when waking up at 6am, that my phone was reporting 'No internet on WiFi'. The router ( TP 9970) had all the usual happy lights on and green. I rebooted it, and all was good again.

I assumed the router had simply crashed (unusual, because I've had uptimes of literally years with it), but was there a network problem with Plusnet at around 3:50 this morning ?

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 29

Hi @Mark63,

We had a server issue this morning which caused some broadband connections to go down. Is yours working ok now? 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Mark63
Rising Star

Yes, thanks. I rebooted my router on discovery of no connection at 6am, and the connection burst back into life.

I suspect the Plusnet outage caused my router to 'hang'

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

@Mark63 Glad to hear it! I had an issue with mine as well yesterday but all is good now.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team