cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile refund

crossproducts

Mobile refund

Hi,

I've got 3 mobile phones which were moved just before Christmas & early January. I've kept the direct debits open, but I'm yet to received refunds. I've had credits bills for Jan, Feb & Mar now. I can't get through on the phone either.

Please can a plus net employee sort this for me ?

Jane

4 REPLIES 4
basenji
Hooked

Re: Mobile refund

I'm going to "Me Too" this as I have 2 accounts in credit, but nobody at Plusnet is dealing with this.

corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

It used to be the case that you would get one bill with a credit showing, one bill with a charge equal to the credit as the refund was made, and one final bill with a zero credit - so 2-3 months to close the account. Recently it seems to get stuck before the refund is made. 

I migrated my final number away in November, and have recently received the final zero balance bill - but that required Gandalf to give the system a prod.

HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 3

I presume it's a different accounting/billing system to the broadband one, or are they combined?

As an example there, I recently opened one BB account and closed another. The closing one did end up with a small credit that was actually repaid to me (by DD) on the normal billing cycle. Given all the comments here about billing issues I was somewhat surprised by that. I even got my final referral payment, that sadly doesn't transfer to the new account.

(A parallel situation with BT also worked the same regarding a refund - I was migrating from a BT phone line with PN ADSL to a newly installed PN FTTC line and VOIP phone from A&A)

basenji
Hooked

@ HP Sauce, yes it is a separate to the Bband. I've had 2 billing cycles since I moved where it is credit for each mobile number, I managed to get one phone conversation that promised a refund but that didn't happen. Since then I cannot log in to the mobile accounts...I get a "something went wrong" after the log in page. The broadband log in and account is working just fine. What I'd like them to do is move the two credits to the Bband account but I suspect that would be too complicated😀   So I'd just like them to send the credits back via the DD account...probably the OP would like that as well.