cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet mobile > EE £6 pm 5GB deal query?

andyt1970
Rising Star

Plusnet mobile > EE £6 pm 5GB deal query?

Hi, I have Plusnet mobile and also pay for my girlfriends Plusnet mobile (i.e.two different mobile numbers but all in my name and paid by me).

I have had this "move to EE for 5GB at £6 per month" 30 day plan email offer.

As I have 2 SIMS from Plusnet it says I have to ring up for them to action the transfer and we want to KEEP our existing numbers.

I'm currently paying £7.49 a month via Direct Debit (twice!), but this is on a 12 month contract, I think.

The switch to EE offer says "30 day plan", so how does this work please?

Would rather it be for a fixed period, but how do EE then take payment?

Have also read of people having hard credit checks before EE accept them from Plusnet? If EE do this, won't they see I already have 2 mobile phone numbers / contracts with Plusnet and could refuse me?

Sorry for the panic, just want reassurance before I call Plusnet (not that people can get through on the 0800 number I have also read on here!).

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 405

Re: Plusnet mobile > EE £6 pm 5GB deal query?

The switch to EE offer says "30 day plan", so how does this work please?

Its an automatically renewing 30 day contract. They will bill via DD monthly as PN do now.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

andyt1970
Rising Star

Thank you MisterW!

andyt1970
Rising Star

Wow, that seemed painless and too smooth to be true! Got through on the phone first time, no long wait and now 2x new EE SIMS on our way to us and all allegedly taken care over, no messing ourselves with PAC numbers!

Thanks to the helpful Plusnet customer service guy, didn't catch his name but very helpful and friendly, let's hope EE are equally as good! 

👍