cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being charged for cancelled mobile

FrankieHawley

Still being charged for cancelled mobile

Hi,

After receiving notice that plusnet mobile was shutting down I took out a new contract with an alternative provider, and as requested wrote to cancel my plusnet mobile service (which is a 30 day sim only plan). 

This was 2 months ago now. However I continue to receive bills for a mobile service that no longer works and that I am no longer using. 

Any idea how I can ensure that this no longer continues to happen? 

I am also on plusnet broadband, which is unaffected. 

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: Still being charged for cancelled mobile

I'm here @FrankieHawley ! I can help with this one as they gave me the mobile superpower. I am going to pop you over a PM and get this sorted out for you now!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
FrankieHawley

Perfect thank you. Will send you a DM now! 

FrankieHawley

Well here we are two months later after I was told my issue was resolved, my account was credited for the previous bills and I was assured it was closed. 

I have now been billed again. 

And even worse than that. Because I had cancelled my direct debit it has gone through as a missed payment and all my credit ratings have fallen through the floor. 

We were hoping to move house next year but now my credit rating has gone from excellent to only fair. Which is really going to screw me up in getting a mortgage. 

All because Plusnet is impossible to leave. Even when they tell you that your account has been closed. 

I am furious. 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Frankie, I'm so sorry this still isn't resolved. Please send me a PM with the mobile number when you can and I'll make sure we get this sorted out.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team