Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged double the price of my contract

FIXED
PM27

Charged double the price of my contract

Good morning,

I renewed my broadband contract on the 20th of March this year (previous one would end on 29th march) to a 12 month contract at £27.99 but I am unhappy to see that I've been apparently overcharged again when renewing a contract.(Has happened before), My last two bills have been £39.24 (March 17th) and then a stonking £51.53 (17th April). What's happening here?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Charged double the price of my contract

Overcharged again ... Plusnet does this every time! PN accounts system an embarrassment to everyone especially the hard-pressed staff. In theory your overpayment will be credited the next month but if in doubt give them a ring. 

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

Fix

Hi @PM27, I'm really sorry your bill has come in more than expected. I've had a look into this and sent across an email to let you know what's been done to resolve it

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
PM27

Emails received. Thank you very much for reviewing and fixing the problem so quickly. It's a shame the systems seem to do this almost every time I renew my contract and the Plusnet website itself is not so hot either. I do, however, greatly appreciate the staff here as they are always quick and helpful.

Thanks again.