Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member Centre - an error has occurred

tmcwhisky
Dabbler

Member Centre - an error has occurred

2 things

1. On Tuesday I ordered an upgrade to Sogea and since then whilst logging onto the member centre I get “an error has occurred etc” banner. The order successfully completed on Friday (yesterday) and the error banner is still there.

2. This could be connected to item 1 - on trying to delete my landline number on the manage account screen, to leave the box empty I get a message to insert a valid telephone number. Is it possible to leave the box blank or should I insert my mobile number which is already listed on the account screen.

2 REPLIES 2
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 258

Re: Member Centre - an error has occurred

@tmcwhisky :

You will need a staff member to sort this - the (supposedly) automatic method of clearing this message on completion of account changes is totally broken - or it could be BT's B2B system at fault.

Whichever it is, it needs sorting, but don't hold your breath.

John
tmcwhisky
Dabbler

Re: Member Centre - an error has occurred

@jab1 wrote:

@tmcwhisky :

You will need a staff member to sort this - the (supposedly) automatic method of clearing this message on completion of account changes is totally broken - or it could be BT's B2B system at fault.

Whichever it is, it needs sorting, but don't hold your breath.

Spoke to customer services-  telelephone number problem sorted by Beck. Spoke to Chloe in technical support when we noticed that my broadband and phone account were still showing the old packages so it is still in the process of being updated.

excellect service from both staff members.