cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do I get a refund

abc1234

When do I get a refund

I left Plusnet in early March 2024. DD was taken for March but I've not received a refund yet (2 months on). Will it get automatically refunded or if not, how do I escalate this?Huh
4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Re: When do I get a refund

Moderator's note:
Thread moved from Broadband to My Account/Billing

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Is this mobile phone or broadband?

If broadband was this a take over of the existing service or a move to a provider who does not use BT infrastructure - for example Virgin Media or an AltNet company?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

abc1234

It's for broadband and I've moved to a BT type provider. My account still says closing when I login
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

That’s odd. The final bill should have been produced by now. I’d give COTS a call.

Contact Customer Options Team (aka COTS)

COTs is the place to go to if you want to find out anything to do with your contract in respect of leaving, renewing or simply enquiring about early termination charges (ETCs). They have their own number and tend to answer quicker than the general customer service number.

Direct dial numbers

• 0800 013 2632 or 0800 079 1133(from within the UK)
  • +44 330 123 9197 (from abroad)
  • Available...
    • 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
    • 9am - 7pm Saturday
    • 9am - 6pm Sunday

As a point of reference, my business account ceased 10th April and the final bill was produced 1st May showing a credit.

What is in your account's ticket history?  See the PN Tickets link below.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.