cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card offer not added to contract

don13922

Reward card offer not added to contract

I have recently swopped broadband providers from BT to Plusnet. When I originally accepted the online offer on 24th Feb 2024 (for full fibre 300 ) it advertised an included £80 reward card.

My internet service has since gone live (14 March) and has been fine .....But, I have not received any email regarding the payment of this reward as yet , so I have emailed Plusnet a week ago (with no reply ) and have today spoken to their call centre regarding my problem only to be told that it doesn't show in my account as I joined online ?

I now face the dilemma of having no proof that the offer ever existed and wonder if any other forum members have experienced a similar problem ?

2 REPLIES 2
armybike

Re: Reward card offer not added to contract

I'm having exactly the same problem.

Signed up for Full Fibre 300 on 28th February and there was a countdown ticker and a banner saying "With an £80 Reward Card".

I have a screen shot of this screen, which also shows a deal with a £70 reward card for Full Fibre 145.

To confirm my Full Fibre 300 package went live on 28th March.

I have emailed plusnet and they have called me today and said that they haven't offered this deal and it must have been a third party offer.

However, this is incorrect and the offer was definitely directly via the plusnet website.

I made the agent aware that I have a screen shot of the offer, but he said that plusnet don't offer Reward Cards on full fibre packages.

Are you able to @don13922 are you able to confirm if you ordered directly from plusnet or via a third party?

Are any admins/members of plusnet staff able to advise.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Reward card offer not added to contract

HI @armybike 

I can see you have a case open with our complaints team regarding this

They'll get in touch as soon as they know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team