Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet 2 hub

Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 77

Re: Plusnet 2 hub

@Townman 

Being fully aware of the options for Hub two wireless mode settings the suggestion to try Mode 2 was based on

"My partner says his phone is connecting to the 5ghz then after a few minutes switching to 2.4" as an alternative to the OP buying a new router, I supplied a link to assist that aim if they so wish to buy a TP-Link device.
The Hub Two can only use channels 1, 6, 11 on 2.4GHz and 36, 40, 44, 48 on 5GHz 

Please stop lecturing me as I already know everything you posted today and previously, I have spent all my working life in technology with the last 10 years working in product support and qualification on a range of systems based on Linux, Microsoft, Cisco and other networking equipment, I made my money and retired early. 

I try to keep things simple

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Re: Plusnet 2 hub

Hi Dan,

Not trying to lecture, but offing alternative possibilities.  Samsung's own support site recognises issues with their product in the manner being described here.  Switch modes might help, but given the reports elsewhere, might not alleviate the issue.

Likewise, I made my money in IT support (34 years of it) made my money and retired early, though a different skill set to yours.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.