Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constantly disconnections all day. Please help

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 283

Re: Constantly disconnections all day. Please help

The fact that you had severe noise last night, but none this morning indicates that using the phone may have temporarily 'cleaned' the connection, but based on the other data, this has been going on for a while and needs investigation.

Report the phone fault first, and if it comes back clean, let us know so the other options can be considered.

Sorry for the late reply - life intervened. 😀

John
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

@jab1  Fault already detected and reported  msg#14

jab1
Legend

@RealAleMadrid I know - my final post was half-completed before I had a phone call - I just finished and posted it before seeing the OP's earlier response.

John
CrystalJayme
Grafter

Still happening all night. And just now actually. The logs point to tr069. Can someone please send me a report graph of my connection please. Thank you x
Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 88

@CrystalJayme has openreach cleared the fault? As until they do I would expect you to still get disconnects.

You need to filter on WAN in the Event Log and not TR069 to check for disconnects. TR069 is the management system which will have not bearing on your issue. You might be able to export the log file as a CSV file, better than screen shots

HTH

Dan.

CrystalJayme
Grafter

Thanks, I'll filter for wan and send the csv
CrystalJayme
Grafter

Here's the event log

Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero

Not looking very nice see attached

Hopefully the line issue will be fixed soon

Dan

Edit: Do you by chance have a Openreach 5c with MK4 filter faceplate? Sometimes there can be a bad connection and reseating the faceplate can clear a noisey line!

CrystalJayme
Grafter

Yes it's nte5c mk4 master socket installed by ex bt engineer September 2019. He did all tests and it passed. Line was steady and my modem bt business hh6 was steady along with my gaming router Asus rt-ax82u. I feel it's either the deterioration of the copper line or the cabinet as they have installed huge 5G towers near my cabinet. 

Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero

I would imagine the landline is noisy when the drops occure, it's not right they way it is. Openreach need to investigate, hopefully soon!

Dan

CrystalJayme
Grafter

Thanks Dan. Yes the line is very noisy before it kicks me off the net. Crackle hell I call it lol. My appointment is tomorrow and I hope they stay outside. I'll be in all day if they need to come in. My master socket is upstairs. Was relocated in 2019 had no issues. Problem started when Sheffield Council installed those huge 5G towers that seem to spontaneously combust. It's right near my damn cabinet. 

CrystalJayme
Grafter

Also that's alot of link downs isn't it. Thank you for looking through my logs. I really do appreciate it 😘 

CrystalJayme
Grafter

3am I picked up the phone and it was so much noise that it caused net to disconnect. My connection has been up 8hrs 35 minutes  each time affect the ip profile. Hopefully openreach will have this fixed today because I can't handle this constant issue. 😢 

jab1
Legend

@CrystalJayme Did you reply to the message from the 'bot'?

John
CrystalJayme
Grafter

Yes I did 👍