Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing/Terms changes - October 2013

RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Re: Pricing/Terms changes - October 2013

Quote from: 2u2me
Don`t know if its changed but when I was with BT about 3 years ago, you got a discount if you went paperless billing.

They don't do paperless billing discount now AFAIK.  They knocked it on the head when they had enough 'converts'.
Maybe I'll tell them I no longer have an email account and I want paper bills re-instated.
billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

It was the same with one of the power companies I was with.
Go paperless and get a discount. When the discount disappeared I went back to getting my bills in the post.
davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

As far as I'm aware (I'm no longer a customer) BT WON'T reinstitute a paper bill free of charge anymore -think there is a surcharge of £1.50 ?Huh
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

There is no charge for me as I have a disability which entitles my to receive paper billing FOC
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
kjpetrie
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Until 14th June I used to get E-mails from PlusNet, but I have had none since, so the first I knew of this increase was when I checked my bank statement today. Now testing my mail filters.
A 25% increase - reminds me of the 70s.
Edit: I can now confirm a test mail sent to postmaster and CCed to my usual plusnet address has been received at both. Looks as if PlusNet has stopped sending me mail, and therefore failed to notify me of this contract change.