cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here! (Part 2)

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here! (Part 2)

Hi Ian, sure. Can you send over a PM to me with your username please?

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
forwardfencing

Im really need my email unarchived beginning with clifford@

My post has been ignored and i need it back up and running as we got work related emails that are needed as well as emails in regards to putting our elderly aunt in a home... Its very frustrating that i have not got a reply last time this is urgent. I will then go through and delete some emails of which we got behind due to the chaotic situation we are in at the moment...

@adamwalker im tagging you in to hopefully get a reply this time

ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

@forwardfencing  I've now sent this off to our back office team. This can take up to 72 hours.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
Simonjolley

Please unarchive my mailbox starting with J.

tigerswife2

Just logged into my Webmail to see some of my very important stored emails to find you have removed them!!!!!!!  Please restore them so I can access them, it is highly important I have access to them.

My user name is tigerswife

bar8s
Hooked

Is anything proactive being done to restore these peoples email as I was told by support that it was impossible ?

Quote from my support case 

I have called you today to confirm that we have investigated this matter for you and regret to inform you that unfortunately we do not have any further emails to restore to you.

I have been in contact with our back-end team to double check the back up servers and it has been confirmed that we have only got upto 21/01/2024 as the last back up. As the emails were archived on 11/01/2024, this means anything prior to 11/01/2024 no longer exists. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this.

ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

@Simonjolley  I have now requested this for you.

@tigerswife2  I'm not seeing a notification that we've archived your emails, can you confirm which folder these emails have disappeared from please? 

@bar8s  It's not always the case we can get emails back, we try our best however there are a number of things that may stop us from unarchiving the emails.

Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
MikeBz
Rising Star

@bar8s at least you got some feedback from your support case.  Mine just went quiet with no explanation 9 days ago, I haven't even been able to reply to it since then.  The last 2 messages were as below - I'd really like to know what that last message was supposed to tell me:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Script User - Automated Script Pool
8:05am, Monday 5 Feb 2024
Question [ 239828189 ] is now off hold. Our Support Team will provide a further update soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
<Redacted> - CSC Analyst
12:32pm, Monday 5 Feb 2024
Dear Mr <Redacted>,

Kind regards,

<Redacted>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moderator's note:
Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

Highgatelodge

Please unarchive my mailbox. Many Thanks

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 493

Hi @Highgatelodge 

That's been raised for you now and we'll get that done as soon as possible 

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
rback
Hooked

Hello,

I have an old F9 email account I've used for years.

All of a sudden it seems all my messages (and folders) have vanished. There was no warning. Have they been archived or something? only emails in there are since tues 20th Feb. I'm very worried I've lost all my important messages. Can you please help?Huh

blear
Dabbler

Can you please double-check that my emails have been retired,  I am finally able to finalise the pruning of my records to come under the storage limit but there are still a lot of messages missing, I think.  Thanks,  Bill

rback
Hooked

Could someone please look into my problem. I still cannot see any of my emails before Tuesday. many are very important which I must have for my records theyve just vanished overnight. Please I am extemely worried and noone had responded.
Popup
Hooked

Please can you unarchive my mailbox. I'm sorry to have to ask volunteer helpers but the mail system is flawed and this comes up over and over again.
MikeBz
Rising Star

Good luck @rback, I’m almost 4 weeks into all my email disappearing (not archived) and despite a support question being raised and numerous attempts to get a response absolutely nothing has happened.