Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving Email to my Globalnet email account

PeteBarker001
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Not receiving Email to my Globalnet email account

Today 2/2/2023 my incoming emails have stopped being received. I've successfully sent emails which have been received but nothing comes back. I've checked on the webmail to make sure it's not a problem my end but the inbox contains nothing after yesterday morning.

Anyone else having problems?

7 REPLIES 7
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

Re: Not receiving Email to my Globalnet email account

But what about sent items and trash folders?  Their content also counts to you file store allowance.  You inbox could be empty, but the content of other folders might still be consuming the 250MB storage limit.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

168bill
Grafter

Yes, I'm having a similar problem, which I just posted in reply to another mail in this forum:

https://community.plus.net/t5/Email/E-mails-not-reaching-my-plus-com-address/td-p/1908098 

Seems there are a few people experiencing this.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

@168bill 

Yours appears to be an entirely different issue - the topic you have attached your post to is a different email brand and is explicitly referring to what might be legitimate spam filtering.

@PeteBarker001 's is most probably a matter of the legacy brand's email storage allowance having been exceeded.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

PeteBarker001
Dabbler

Every thing is clear there are only 20 odd emails in folders

PeteBarker001
Dabbler

IT'S NOT A DIFFERENT EMAIL BRAND  IT'S JUST A DIFFERENT DIVISION WITHIN THE PLUSNET SYSTEM

168bill
Grafter

OK, thanks. Hadn't noted the specific email brand on this thread.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

@PeteBarker001 

It is not the number of items, but their size.

Also depending on what clients have accessed your mailbox, there is a possibility of there being folders which Webmail is not subscribed to.  Use the cog icon in the bottom left corner, select Manage Folders, make sure that all of the folders listed are ticked (subscribed to), click MAIL at the top of the screen.  Any folders which were not subscribed to will now be listed in the folders panel.

Globalnet is different email brand within the Plusnet portfolio which runs on a different platform having different operational characteristics to those of the core *.plus.com email service.