Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Renewal

FIXED
flam
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Domain Renewal

or any member of staff, my domain 'lam dot org.uk' is due for renewal in a week's time on 28/09/2024. I would be grateful if this can be actioned for me please.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: Domain Renewal

@flam wrote:

my domain 'lam dot org.uk' is due for renewal in a week's time on 28/09/2024.

Just looked up that domain at https://www.domaindiagnosis.com/ - tried iam, lam (l for lion a m) and Iam (capital I) and couldn't see any results that included PlusNet (?)

I realise you'll need a PN staffer to make sure the renewal is actioned - just flagging up that the domain-diagnosis site is useful to check the renewal hasn't happened (on schedule) already.  Usually PN does it a week or two before expiry, I think.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
flam
Hooked

@ my domain was from freenetnames days. According to https://who.is/whois/lam.org.uk it's due for renewal in a week's time. Thanks.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 111

Fix

@flam I have got this raised up now for you. You are right @Penny it is between 1-2 weeks of it expiring but sometimes it doesn't happen annoyingly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
flam
Hooked

@willcutforth thank you.