cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer my domain

dno_xyz

Transfer my domain

Hello I would like to transfer my .co.uk domain out of Plusnet to a new provider.  Can someone at Plusnet change my IPS TAG

5 REPLIES 5
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: Transfer my domain

@dno_xyz wrote:

Can someone at Plusnet change my IPS TAG

Hi @dno_xyz , welcome to the forums.

The support guys will need your domain name - hopefully one of them will send you a PM to ask for that, or if you have no objections to posting it here, they'd probably be able to action the transfer more swiftly.

They'd also need to know the new IPSTAG.

From recall I believe the process of making the change takes somewhere around three days (NetOps?) after one of the support guys has input the request.

You should be able to check the ongoing progress via https://www.domaindiagnosis.com/

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
dno_xyz

Penny thank you for reply and suggesting via https://www.domaindiagnosis.com/

If possible could Plusnet Support please send me a PM or open a support ticket for me so I can send the details of my .co.uk Domain and new IPSTAG

Thankyou

Tags (1)
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 111

@dno_xyz Just sending you a PM now.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
danielgmartin

Hello @willcutforth I did not receive your PM can you send it again. Thanks
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hiya, I have sent you another Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team