cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

36Mb/s FTTP upload speed

briank
Grafter

Re: 36Mb/s FTTP upload speed

What is the process to submit a request to get this issue investigated?

The old method of raising a ticket appears to be defunct.

I can't find any kind of chat assistant.

The only information I can find suggests "troubleshoot by text". (Text HELP to 07800008121).

That sounds like a longwinded and expensive method (my ASDA Mobile PAYG charges 10p/text).

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 437

What is the process to submit a request to get this issue investigated?

@briank because you are still on an FTTP trial provision , the normal fault procedures won't work very well. You need to wait for one of the PN help team to pick up this thread. They will understand about the FTTP trial. If noone picks this up today, then I'll try escalating it to get some traction.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 493

Sorry to hear this @briank 

I've placed an order to change this which will complete tomorrow.

As others have advised it may be worth checking your upgrade offers here as there'll be better deals than what you're currently on.

If you do this let us know as due to you being on the trial we'll need to do some bodging 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 437

@MatthewWheeler  thanks for picking this up. So was it somehow provisioned on 40/2 ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

@briank wrote:

That sounds like a longwinded and expensive method (my ASDA Mobile PAYG charges 10p/text).

@briank 

Sorry, but yep, 10p per text seems expensive, IMO just as Vonage VoIP is at £10.25 per month!  

briank
Grafter

Problem now sorted.

Speed check indicates 36->37Mb/s download, 10Mb/s upload.

Thanks for all the help.