cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New full fibre connection - connected but no internet

jamesr13

New full fibre connection - connected but no internet

New full fibre connection activated today, light on the hub is blue but connected devices have no internet.

I've looked at all the troubleshooting guides I can find - lights on the ONT are as they should be, wires are in the right place, turned the hub and ONT off and on again and performed a factory reset.

I logged in to the hub manager and found that the account configuration was still setup@plusdsl.net, so I changed it to my own plusnet account details as several help topics advised, but still no internet. And now when I try to go to http://192.168.1.254 the connection just times out.

Help please!

Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 437

Re: New full fibre connection - connected but no internet

Sounds like your Plusnet account hasn't activated yet. Can take up to midnight for all the systems to complete. If it isn't working tomorrow , then call Customer services.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Re: New full fibre connection - connected but no internet

Hi @jamesr13 I've just had a look at your account and can see you spoke with my colleague James today and we've reported an issue for you. Hope to see that get fixed soon and we'll update you as soon as we can. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team