cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet and no help available

Sandralita

No Internet and no help available

I have Full Fibre since May. For the past 3 days the internet keeps disappearing. I have tried every advice on the website but the problem persists. This is an extreme problem for me as I am on a tight schedule to listen to many prerecorded lectures at my college before they disappear on 27th Aug.

I texted HELP to the number given and it replied that my number is not recognised. I double checked on PlusNet website and there is no different number to text for Full Fibre customers.

Did I lose my right to help since upgrading to Full Fibre and I how do I get someone to look into it today? I really have no time to lose.
4 REPLIES 4
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29
Markuk
Dabbler

Re: No Internet and no help available

I’ve had the same issue with the text service - if you have FTTP or SOGEA, Plusnet told me you can’t use the text service and have to call the helpline

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 60

@Sandralita @Markuk 

If you login to your PN Members page under "Manage my Account" you'll find what's known as a BBEU number - this is your line identifier.

I don't know if this currently works with the Bot but, if not, I hope PN are working behind the scenes to "make it so"

Brian

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hiya @Sandralita 

I'm sorry you are having an issue with your connection, you can always get help from us no matter what service you have with us. 

There is an outage in your area and our suppliers hope to have it sorted by 6am tomorrow.  

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team