cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Slow speed on new Fibre Max service

janb58

Hi, my new Plusnet Fibre Max service went active today but I am not getting the speed I should be, I'm getting 18.24mb down and 1.07mb up. I should be getting a minimum of 40mb down. When I login to my Plusnet account it says the current line speed is 80mb but according to the BT wholesale line checker the maximum speed for my line is 68.7mb so I suspect something isn't setup quite right at Plusnet's end.
Please can someone from Plusnet look into this for me?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @janb58

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the speeds. I've taken a look into this and have located a fault on the landline, which I have raised to our suppliers for further investigation. I've logged a support ticket on your account concerning this, which can be accessed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
janb58

Thanks for that Alex, hopefully openreach will get it fixed soon, I'll keep checking my account for updates.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

No worries, should you need any further assistance in the meantime please just get back to us. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team