cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router staying orange

Lee83
Dabbler

Re: Router staying orange

Because im still running orange on the router ,i know i have a ticket open but it would be one less cause to rule out
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,606

If the orange light is flashing, then the router isn't in sync to the exchange. (A router would sync first, then authenticate). If the light is solid orange then it's likely to be an authentication issue.

Things you can try to fix this type of issue is a factory reset of the router, and complete a router setup at http://192.168.1.254 - you'd connect using yourusername@plusdsl.net and your account password.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Lee83
Dabbler

@Gandalf ive done all that already ,must be a sync issue , thank you for the quick reply though
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,606

No problems, it looks like you've contacted my colleague Benj on Facebook. A non appointed task has been raised (this essentially means this will first be investigated externally). We should have updates by close of play on Friday.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet