cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'We have asked our wholesale broadband suppliers to turn interleaving off at your request.'

FIXED
chubsta
Grafter
Fixes: 1

'We have asked our wholesale broadband suppliers to turn interleaving off at your request.'

As per the title, received an email this morning saying they are turning off interleaving 'at my request' and that the stability of my service may suffer...

Thing is, I haven't asked them to do this - I have regraded from 300/50 to 500/75 which appears to have been done today but there has been no mention prior to this of interleaving.

Should I just leave everything and see what happens? The last thing I want though is instability - I have done a speediest and the figures are what I would expect but it was certainly not as smooth as before although I did end up with effectively 500/70.

3 REPLIES 3
bill888
Champion
Fixes: 38

Re: 'We have asked our wholesale broadband suppliers to turn interleaving off at your request.'

Fix
chubsta
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: 'We have asked our wholesale broadband suppliers to turn interleaving off at your request.'

Thanks very much - unfortunately I am one of those people who tends to look at the 'front page' of a forum and if my answer isn't there I just post anyway...

RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

Hi Chubsta,
This message is not relevant to Full Fibre.
There is no interleaving on Full Fibre.
The message is a hang over in Plusnets systems from ADSL & VDSL which can use interleaving.
Regards
Richard