Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller display

FIXED
boannbird
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Caller display

Is it that difficult for Plusnet to activate caller display? I checked *#234# where it wasn't available so I ticked the relevant box on 'call features' and waited....
Apparently now there's an error on my account so I can't do anything but call the 0800 number.

It worked with BT, same phone so what's the problem? It should be available by default.
8 REPLIES 8
boannbird
Hooked

Re: Caller display

PS
I received two emails advising that 'my order' to remove 'voicemail' had been completed???????
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Fix

Hiya @boannbird

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry you are having issues with your call features and I can imagine how frustrating this can be. 

We’re quite chocka right now, so it’s taking a little longer than I’d usually like to get back to customers and I'm sorry about that.

I have looked at the features and I have provided an update here, please get back to me if there is any errors so that I can fix this for you.  

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
boannbird
Hooked

Thanks Sammy. I'm impressed at the speed Plusnet have dealt with both of my queries.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

It's my pleasure, have a fab week Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
charliejmonk

I can see that Plusnet have fixed the problem of Caller ID not working for lots of people. How do I get mine to be fixed?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Hi @charliejmonk, sorry that's not been working. I've raised an order to add that back in for you and it should take effect within the next 2 to 3 hours.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
charliejmonk

Many thanks for the speedy reply.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

No worries! Smiley

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team